Sunday, November 22, 2009

Nicole

Welcome to my profile



I am plain and simple just like YOU! I have
my own values, beliefs, and interests, I rarely
get mad and try to make the best of every day,
I am very AMBITIOUS but WORK
for what I have! and yes I believe
I am quite Intelligent and someday
I'll make it to the top!! I hate to be told what to do,
and do what I believe is best for my rebellious self :)
I love my Family they're the best part of my life and
the reason why I live. When it comes to friendship,
I give it all; trust, honesty and respect, and only expect
the same in return. Friends mean a lot to me and even
though i might not see the few I have very often,
my thoughts often travel back to them.





I do Modeling and i love it so much.. Its my passion..





If you want to talk to me catch me up at my yahoo messenger
yourgirl_nicole03@yahoo.com





7 comments:

  1. hi ur fabulous kisses all over

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so sexy babe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for your nice comment.. and thank you for visiting my profile..

    nicks..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi babe you do look lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you for the compliments guys... hope to see you back again..

    NICKS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Beautiful Nicole:))

    ReplyDelete

please leave me a comment.. thank you